MT Big Game Rifle season - week 2

I keep telling myself it's a long season and my opportunity to shoot a monster deer is just increasing with time. I think this is the first time since I moved to Montana that I've held my tag past the Veteran's Day weekend.

Quick update:

We assembled the vacuum last night and proceeded to put it to use. The suction on this thing is amazing. Pulled a dog through the screen door.

In other news, this thread shows us exactly who has a problem with their own manhood. :D

LOTS of taxidermy on the walls. Mind giving them a dusting while you're at it?

I have the attachment for that. Sure. Same rate.

BTW, real men hunt bad fish or not. I had a lot of hot wings on Friday night. Still hunted the next day. Prolly return to that trail for spring bear. Is that considered baiting?

Technically, no. The scent will have likely left the offending area by next spring, unless we have an abnormally warm and moist winter. Then, I would consult with your local area warden.

Slayer & bulldog, the struggle is real. Keep after it. :)

shoots...turn in your card and clear your search history..I got as far as the youtube title before blanching.

Ben,

Is week 3 going to entail a trip out of town to Ikea and Pottery Barn?

As for the fish, well not all of the dry green colored stuff on rocks is lichen:) I've had a trail side blowout or two over the years.:p

Ben,

Is week 3 going to entail a trip out of town to Ikea and Pottery Barn?

As for the fish, well not all of the dry green colored stuff on rocks is lichen:) I've had a trail side blowout or two over the years.:p

No, but Macy's is having a wicked sweet sale.

I've blown out a few times this season. This was beyond the trailside cathole.

Back on the mountain tomorrow, followed by 2 days in Cody for a meeting and then back at it Sat. morning.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back