Caribou Gear

MT Antelope

Brian in Montana

The FWP website says the "approximate" drawing date is "the week of 7/15". That's an estimation obviously designed with gray area in mind. However, its now July 25.

Anybody heard?

That was for archery. The rifle drawing will be Monday August 5th unless something changes.

I have been waiting anxiously as well.

Side note, does anybody know if you can hold to 900 (archery only) series as well as the 700 series? I only put in for the 700 but was wondering if I could pick up the 900 surplus OTC if I draw the 700. I was under the impression that you couldn't list the 900 as your second choice for some reason? Not sure where I heard that..

I have been waiting anxiously as well.

Side note, does anybody know if you can hold to 900 (archery only) series as well as the 700 series? I only put in for the 700 but was wondering if I could pick up the 900 surplus OTC if I draw the 700. I was under the impression that you couldn't list the 900 as your second choice for some reason? Not sure where I heard that..
I don’t think you’d be able to hold both. If you didn’t draw the 700 then you can maybe pickup a leftover 900, but if you draw the 700 you get to bowhunt with it too starting September 7, instead of in August.

I got an email yesterday from FWP letting me know my archery antelope tag had been successful (y) happy days.
Good luck to all.

News release on fwp.gov says the drawing will be held on August 8, 2019. Good luck!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back