Yeti GOBOX Collection

MT Antelope drawing

Doh. Found it on the FWP page.

Licenses/Special Permits

**Approximate Drawing Dates

Antelope

Antelope
Week of July 21

Ya, never understood MT FWP on this date... if someone draws a 900 tag the season starts August 15th but it is always the last tag drawn... Doesn't leave much planning, especially for the non resident hunter who may need to take time off work/ travel long distances.

I have always found it ironic that state agencies from MT to ND try to promote landowner relations and yet they don't hold the tag drawing on certain species till late summer, smack in the beginning of harvest and haying for us producers and hard for those with real jobs to get away with a month till season starts to gain permission or access to public.

They told me the draw would be posted on the 23rd. Its no big deal I just have all the time in the world. NOT. Have fun on your hunt, hope you are unemployed and can afford out of state tags because thats what it takes to hunt MT...

They told me the draw would be posted on the 23rd. Its no big deal I just have all the time in the world. NOT. Have fun on your hunt, hope you are unemployed and can afford out of state tags because thats what it takes to hunt MT...

(insert baby crying)

The other great option is to be employed and live in Montana, and hunt your balls off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back