Mr. Mule Deer convicted in CO

Not real shocking when you see that it was Michael Brownlee who was again convicted of a wildlife violation in this case! It appears the guy will do anything to kill or be in on the kill of a big animal!

Never trust a guy with really really white teeth. : )

If the buck pictured is the one they took with the assistance of a helicopter then they aren't very good hunters. Don't get me wrong, that's a great deer but certainly not worth the risk of a conviction and certainly not what you would expect to find with the aid of a helicopter. just sayin...

If the buck pictured is the one they took with the assistance of a helicopter then they aren't very good hunters. Don't get me wrong, that's a great deer but certainly not worth the risk of a conviction and certainly not what you would expect to find with the aid of a helicopter. just sayin...

Maybe not a giant by your standards, but 244" isn't anything to sneeze at either.

I'm sure this is the first time this guy did that and it will never happen again.
That huge $100 fine should teach him a lesson.

Last edited:
Only 244...pshaw..:)

Helicopters, spotter posse's...wut's the difference...and what does good dental hygiene have to do with it?;)

Teef for the trigger puller.

Fake veneers for the "scout". : )

The fine is an insult to law abiding sportsmen.

We had the same thing happen here in Kansas several years ago we witnessed a group in a helicopter sweeping across the tops of the timber from our hunting property to adjoining property trying to move deer to their side.

We were able to get the tail number and between the FAA and Wildlife and Parks we were able to put a serious kink in that practice. I don't remember the extent of the fines but the pilot suffered the greatest hit.

I wish there was more punishment here.

Had a similar incident on the Gila with nmelktrout back in 2010 but it was a super cub plane pushing the elk around. The herd bull died by an arrow shortly after the plane made 2 passes over the herd. Filed a complaint but never found out if anything happened.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back