Move over, Mudslide!

Dave N

Kroger had a sale on Tillamook ice cream last time I went shopping. I looked through the choices and spotted a likely candidate for a new taste treat. Opened up the carton tonight and all 3 of us said "Damn, that's good!" For the time being the new favorite flavor is White chocolate raspberry! 👍

Want to try the Marionberry Pie and the Mountain Huckleberry but haven't seen them yet here in the flatlands. I've also discovered they make an ice cream sandwich in various flavors! 😱

Tillamook ice cream has been a problem for me all winter, 15 pounds worth of problems. Mint chocolate chip is completely outta this world, like crack to me - real peppermint!
In the process of working this fat off, wife has instruction not to bring any more home the rest of the year!

Kroger had a sale on Tillamook ice cream last time I went shopping. I looked through the choices and spotted a likely candidate for a new taste treat. Opened up the carton tonight and all 3 of us said "Damn, that's good!" For the time being the new favorite flavor is White chocolate raspberry! 👍

My wife always buys that one because she says it's MY favorite (it's not, although very good), I thinks she's just trying to justify buying it again, and again, and again...

Try the Tilamook factory in OR- I think they fit a whole gallon into 2 scoops. It’s obscene. My little brother had it for breakfast on the way home from a family camping trip when we were kids. Pretty sure he slept most of the drive home.

Back in the day they weren't quite so polished on the quality side of things. I recall a couple times where all the locals could get 2.5 gallon tubs of "fruit on the bottom" ice cream for a buck or so. Perks of having to grow up with the worst high school mascot in the nation.

Ice Cream Man, Van Halen :)

Back