Mounts came in

Actually, they did not darken the waterbuck horns. They did darken the kudu, impala, hartebeest and blue wildebeest horns. I will post some pictures of them on the wall in a day or two.

Had a great chance at a nice Hartebeest, but just did not like the way they looked. Mule faced.
For the Kudu, Impala and Wildebeest, the charged $284. for the shipping and paper work. As I was told, the shipping company will contact me directly and ship to my local taxidermist. Someone said It was a good thing I did not get a warthog as that would have delayed my shipment. Anybody have an idea on how long the shipment will take. As I said, they said it would be shipped to my taxidermist. No cost on the shipment of the three capes and horns.

It took us right at a year to get our stuff. Now what's not to love -

100_5050.jpg

I have a close up of the face I'll try to get posted...

Hntnhrd - I'll try to get a picture of the wildebeest hide. My computer at home crashed, and that had all my picture software on it. (Now gone.) I had it fixed, but the PC is still not working very well. Also, the hide is huge! It is over 6 feet long and about 5 feet wide - hard to get a good picture of something flat like that, since it is not hanging on a wall.

The red hartebeest is my favorite african antelope. Not sure why, but when I make it to Africa, there is no way I'm coming home without one.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back