Yeti GOBOX Collection

Mother nature is a bitch!

Wow … to actually witness the natural order. I find it interesting the depth of the snow that bull was traversing.
I was dumbfounded by this to. I was watching him and I was thinking to myself. Dont go that way ya dummy. There was bare ground all over the place and he walked right into waste deep snow. Made no sense. Nothing was chasing him nothing spooked him that I was aware of.

I would guess he beat the odds. Wonder what the odds are of a bull on public land
surviving past 9 yrs

Spouse found an archery kill that was aged at 10 1/2 years. Takes some years to get big antlers on an elk.

My brother killed a bull that was aged @14 years old. I know another guy that found a winter kill and it was aged @16. But I bet most are killed way younger.

Thanks for sharing that experience.

That’s insane!! Thanks for sharing. You’re blessed to live in an area where you can watch elk

This is both amazing and harsh. To witness such an event in nature is really one in a million but to witness the brutality of nature is sobering....or at least it should be. Thanks for sharing this!

That sucks , but its nature. Here in Arizona I think the elk live longer cause of the mild winters. Thats Why I only shoot older animals , no forkies or spikes , in fact the smallest bull I ever shot here in AZ. is a 330 " 6x6 and I am 63 years old I hunt New Mexico to! NO dinks.................BOB!

Back