Most popular compound bow brands

What brand of compound bow do you shoot?

• Alpine

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Bowtech

Votes: 32 18.0%
  • Diamond

Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Hoyt

Votes: 38 21.3%
  • Martin

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • Matthews

Votes: 41 23.0%
  • Parker

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • PSE

Votes: 18 10.1%
  • Quest

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Other

Votes: 29 16.3%

• Total voters

THWAK1

Just curious as to which brand of compound bow is the most popular amongst users of this site. I know most of us have multiple bows, so I set the poll so that you can only pick one brand, the brand you are currently hunting with.

Last edited:
I know in the group of guys I hunt with, it's either Mathews or Hoyt. Most of them being Mathews shooters, including myself.

I know in the group of guys I hunt with, it's either Mathews or Hoyt. Most of them being Mathews shooters, including myself.

Look at me, look at me, I'm so rich I shoot only Mathews products.........................

I shoot a Hoyt but am not opposed to other brands. At the time I bought mine in 2002 it felt better to me then the other bows available.

I could only add 10 selections to the poll. Otherwise I would have added Bear, Darton, High Country, Limbsaver, and Ross to the list also (any out there I missed?). I didn't think Alpine, Martin and Parker would be getting blanked. It's early in the poll though...

Fred bear. 2nd year and dig it. Last bow was. Some mountain archery or alpine archery.. of 15 years or so. Never could imagine the tech difference.

Shoot what shoots good, and to me Hoyt has everything I need. Solid back wall, light, stable, and forgiving. Combo this with a handheld or backtension release and your money.

Most guys I know shoot Matthews and turn their noses to all others. I shoot a Diamond (which Bowtech makes) and love it. Most makers now have great shooting bows that are quiet, fast, and very forgiving.

I'm a Bowtech guy, still shoot my Tribute and love it! My dad shoots a Hoyt and brother-in-law a PSE, LOL. Looks like I should've left Alpine and 1 or 2 more out of the poll and added different brands since there are 19 OTHERS. I'm not surprised with Hoyt and Matthews being at the top, but am surprised PSE is neck and neck with Bowtech. Interesting...

I am shooting a hoyt crx but will go back to a mathews. Dont care much for the fancy cam and the half.

Back