Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

More Wyoming Elk Vids..

You guys amaze me. I'm so damn excited when on game that I'm usually trying to push the safety off of my binoculars.

Cool. Great to see you two in action....so too speak. :)

IDB....did you have to download your video onto a CD first before putting it on Photobucket??

Cool. Great to see you two in action....so too speak. :)

IDB....did you have to download your video onto a CD first before putting it on Photobucket??
Nope just went to the video upload and selected the destination to my hard drive location of the wmv file.

Wacked a couple within 20 seconds of each other, but pretty sure I wouldn't do it again. They stunk to high heaven.
Smell has not kept you from chasing things in the past... :D I just think they are fun as heck to hunt.

Again, congrats on the videos to both of you! Now get ahold of Big Fin and get some pointers in the type of video gear he uses. I've got this idea for a reality show... ;)

Smell has not kept you from chasing things in the past... :D I just think they are fun as heck to hunt.

Again, congrats on the videos to both of you! Now get ahold of Big Fin and get some pointers in the type of video gear he uses. I've got this idea for a reality show... ;)
I know what Big Fin uses. The problem is in the price of the things Big Fin uses. :( Every year I say I'm going to bite the bullet and buy a good one. Then all the applications come out and there goes all the money. |oo

I understand the $$ thing, as the tax man is currently taking a large chunk out of my considerable arse.
Then all the applications come out and there goes all the money.
Same problem I have here, which is why I'm still shooting a 15yr old bow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back