Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

More Quality Therapy

Big Sky

Saturday was filled with sunshine and waaay too many fly fishermen on the river. However I went to a spot where it's harder fish without waders and most people pass by. Speaking of passing by a guy could have darn near walked across the drift boats going down the river. Seemed like everyone was out. While I'm sure some of the fly fisherman caught some fish, I never did see any hook up. Not sure why, but whatever flies they were'a swatt'n they didn't seem to be working all that well. So I just quietly went about my business and had a great day. Hope y'all enjoy the pics. These are just a handful of the 20+ fish landed in a few hours Saturday afternoon.

fishing4sanity, I agree that first trout is perfect. I actually took several photos of that one just because I thought it was such a good looking fish.

Esimator86 it is one beautiful river. I'm starting to realize how blessed I was Saturday. I've talked to a few my friends that were fishing Saturday and none of them had a particularly good day of fishing as far as catching fish goes. I've had my share of tough days on that river, so it was nice to have a very good day.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back