MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

More Poachers on TV

I thought a Nebraska NR bow tag was over the counter? Must be wrong. You'd really have to be a retrad to f that one up.

I am sure it was just a mistake and when confronted they will lawyer up and then negotiate a deal. Seems to be the way some TV folks handle "honest mistakes."

Here we go again. Great examples for our youth, it's know wonder we have so many that show total disregard for rules and regulations. Then IF you get caught, the consequences are small.

You see, this is why TV personalities need to stick to the high fence hunts. They just dont get into trouble then.

That has got to be the stupidest thing I've heard all day.You own a hunting lodge but don't think you need to have a license.And, then post your kills on the web

I hate to sound jaded, but I'd bet it would be depressing to know how many incidences like this that happen in the making of hunting television. However, until the networks and sponsors make it sting financially I doubt the problem will go away.

I'm a shaking my heed in wonderment............ :)
Will it ever stop, and ethics be what they teach, and not court procedures after the hunt??????????

Over the years I have watched TV shows filmed in Wyoming that showed, a person killing an antelope with a rifle and no hunters orange on, one bragging about the kill with a 223 caliber rifle and another shooting from the vehicle. You can shoot from the vehicle if disabled but the person was shown walking around in other parts of the show. So I am not surprised but maybe there was a mistake made and they have the chance to prove themselves innocent. I called the game and fish about a show showing a guy fishing and talking about helping to fill his friends limit and they said they were already checking on it. But a case was never made I guess.

Last edited:
I think a lot of these people get big heads and think they are above the law. It boggles my mnd that in this day and age that anyone would violate and then post it on the internet or put it on a TV show, but that's at least three that have been busted recently for showing violations on TV shows.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back