More opinions

I think they should create a game show. Recruit participants to fire at the guy from 1000m or so while his wheelchair is tethered to a post. Contestant who first dispatches him gets the income for all the likes and views while streaming, or 5 years no federal income tax.
IMG_7651.jpeg
 
Considering our prison population, that means somewhere between 18,000-54,000 people are currently in prison when they shouldn't be. That's the problem with big numbers to start with...
Aren’t we grateful there are individuals who are trying to write some of those rare wrongs? I’m personally grateful for an amazing legal system while recognizing it has its limitations.
 
I have some Barnes .223 LE bullets. I asked Barnes what LE meant and they said that they are the same as the TSX but putting "Hunting Bullet" on the ammo for Law Enforcement didn't go over well.
 
Back
Top