More Bucks from Maine

Tobey

190# 6 point and a 185# 8 point.The one on the left is mine :D :D

2002deer.jpg

Oh BTW Dale,mine had better'n 4 1/2 poundsa buckshot in him.Long story,nothin short of a fiasco.But I wouldnt have it any other way. :D

Ya thats her Maine she and her husband are here for the week.she shot that one about 4 miles from me at the same time as I.By the way I only had to drag mine about 4 feet :D I stood on the tailgat and puled LOL.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-24-2002 17:17: Message edited by: Tobey ]</font>

I thought I recognized her.She's my kinda gal. :D By the time I was done chasin mine and loadin him up fulla pellets,he was 150 yds from the truck. :D :D

Very nice bucks indeed. Keep that up and you'll need a bigger truck to haul them around in. How'd bear season go this year?

I think it's safe to say your wife is a much more skilled hunter then you.
Nice deer.

Yetty
She ain't my wife she's a cliant,Thats why her horns are better ;)I did beat her by 5#
Big Sky We ended up with 21 bear this season.We sould have done better,But I can't shoot for them :(

DANG bud... "I did beat her by 5#" .. Way to bring you're Weight into it... Women don't like that ya know ;)

KUDOS on the bucks !!! You guys/gals are pileing them thick !!!! MAN, thats some awsome bucks bro !!!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back