Moosie's Misfits

Moosie

Grand poopa
Will be taking orders in 2 weeks
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I do have HuntTalk.com Logo wear :

CLICK HERE

And am talking to my T-shirt maker for a Moosie's Misfits LOGO on the HuntTalk.com Shirts.... WILL have pictures when the test shirt is made ....

ANY INTREST ?~?~?~

Buuuuahahahahaha !!!!

PS, Everyone should own at least a HuntTalk.com Sticker for their truck though. Go take a peak.

I already gave you my order,and I'd like a cammo hat with Moosies misfits on it and a cammo toboggan [headgear,not snowgear
biggrin.gif
] as well.

Got your order, Mojave (My sister and Logo Chick
wink.gif
) will go and see what we can do today for the "Misfit's" Idea
smile.gif

I asked Moosie if he could make these available,and he agreed.I've ordered 3 T's, a cap,and a bogan.I'm going to suggest the design be a howling coyote head with Moosies misfits written below,all in subdued black lettering on cammo,for the cammo stuff.I'll bet they'll do any other color you want too.The important thing is,he's agreed to do it,so place your orders now! Of course,the final design will be left up to Moosie,all we can do is make suggestions,so jump on the bandwagon,fellers!

we'll come up with something today.. And We'll post some Ideas later... it won't be to "FANCEY" becasue it's hunting (I.E fancy = $) but it will be profesional and silly at the same time... CAN that be done... OHHH yes... Moosie can do it ! Buahahah !!!!

PS< Thanx for the Membership dues Seldom, You know now I know your Home address and can sign you up for stuff now
wink.gif

Hell,you got my cc number now knowing you
biggrin.gif
...you're probably financing that slick new RV with it
wink.gif

I've been meaning to join for a long time,thanks for the opportunity,this a nice place.

Here's the Deal, I'd like to keep a HuntTalk.com Logo on it somewere. And thinknig of how to do it.. Here is HAT and bumpersticker that I have :

anvil%20hat.jpg

camo%20hat%20vented.jpg

elk%20head%20decal%202.jpg

I have several Different Yote Howling designs but need to get "SOME" work done, So it will be a lunch Project.... Pictures/Ideas after that
biggrin.gif

KICK me out some ideas folks
confused.gif

Howling yote head,like the elk design pic you posted,with huntalk.com on the side[in other words replace the elkhead with a howling coyote head,or a mountain lion]and then beneath it "Moosie's MisFits".

Hey Moosie,, I have an idea.. now that you have SE's credit card, how about those new pickups you promised everyone two,no..three years ago?? Or maybe is was last year.. or maybe it was last year and the year before... Oh what the hell.. just send the damned trucks...

Of, if we are still not getting trucks.. how about heavy gear bags or range bags or even game bags with the Hunttalk logo??

cool.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-18-2003 09:44: Message edited by: danr55 ]</font>

Hah,you ain't foolin me,I know you wanted the range bags all along.I always thought the range bag was the old lady you paid to get into the range ?

VH,if you get a thong,please don't post any pictures,the world just ain't ready for it
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-18-2003 09:54: Message edited by: Seldom Ever ]</font>

Thongs got brought up a while back... But I Vetoed it (MY Power) because I've seen some of you Hairy back Basterds
smile.gif
And I'm afraid I'd see more of ya if I complied.... Not even for alot of money I'd do that option
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I was thinking of calling the shirts "Moosies Rat Howlers" But You guys might take that the wrong way
wink.gif

PS. Any orders HAVE TO GO THROUGH MOJAVE !!!!! [email protected]

She handles the shipping and orders. But We'll stick the shirts/hats on the Paypal account to make it easy....

I actually have my Backpack and Hunting BAGS Embroidered with the HuntTalk.com Logo's
smile.gif
It's kind of cool and Dorky at the same time
wink.gif

Hey Dan, You mean you didn't get a truck? I got mine! Crew cab F350 with all the bells and wistles
tongue.gif

Moosie I'm with VH but I want 2 hats[camo]4 T-shirts[camo and man size XXL]6 bumper stickers and 2 Thongs[camo of corse] Thats my order tell me how much $ and I'll right the check.

Sly

you'll right a check... (I smell something fishy
wink.gif
)

Here's the deal, I don't handle sales... Any "SERIOUS" requests can Email

[email protected]

Or click on the Side of the Forums to "SALES".

PS< we don't have the MISFIT shirts out there yet. (In case you hadn't figured that out
biggrin.gif
)

So.. I have this friend that Designed this Logo....

Huntalk_logo.gif

WELL... I kicked the Idea out to him and He went to town....

Unvieling of the Logo After Lunch, I hope you're on the Edge of your seats Folks... It's AWSOME !!!!

Hot dang,can't wait...oscar,if this is BS and you're setting me up,I'll send a bad luck hunting spirit in your direction
biggrin.gif

Damn and I am going to be out for a while.... can you give the guy an early lunch moosie?

Cause I got to see it and have one....
Delw

Back