Yeti GOBOX Collection

Moosie's "do do" Challange

Moosie

Grand poopa
Alright, The word do is used alot in the english language. like : "What will you do tomorrow at work?" right ? No big deal. But lets take that word and try to use it back to back and see if the person you're saying it to laughs.

To do this, you need to keep a straight face. Here is an Example :

If someone says they are going to the store, you say "If you do do decide to go to the store, get me a coke".

I mean, How funny is that ? I jsut said DOO DOO !!!! I would like to see every one here try it and tell me what they said, and how it came out !!!! If you do do decide to do it, post it on Hunttalk.com !!!

Hheehheeh I said DooDoo !!!!!!! This will be fun !!!! :D :D

Do do you really expect people to do do this ?
My boss would say; Do do you think you can stop making potty jokes and go go back to work.
My customers would say; Do do all you want, just get the crap delivered !

'cmon harley...according to some, in regards to using them "collage werds", your now gonna have to x'plain (maybe to 280?) that tourettes aren't just small tourists.....and a curse can be other than a hex....

damn you! ;)

HOW TO CLEAN A WHITE BOARD

OPTION #1
Use the Dry Eraser, the one that resembles say a "chalk eraser", in which case you smear around everything that was marked on the board...be it red, green, blue, words, drawings, or just squigalies made by Moosie trying to be funny.

OPTION #2
Windex and a Paper Towel....with a light mist, spray the windex on the White Board and Immediately use the Paper Towel to wipe clean the surface while drying it out at the same time to allow use of markers following this procedure. this will keep your White Board looking vibrant and new for years to come.

IMPORTANT....IN THE EVENT OF CLEANING
If you DO DO #2, make sure to use the Paper in a back to front motion as not to get the markings on the sleeve of your shirt (only if you are wearing a long sleeve shirt, if not any motion is acceptable). DO NOT reuse paper after first application, dispose of and use a new sheet, reuse of the paper will cause smearige of the "#2" option.
If you DO DO this, you will be comforted in knowing that your mess is 100% taken care of, and irritation of your "WHITE BOARD" will not occur over the course of time

See, thats EXACTLY what I'm talking about. you just can't say do do, thats silly. You need to use it in the right way.

Any more ? You know you want to !!!

do you always get in the hot-tub with the fellas?

when you do do the hot-tub thingy...after, does your poo poo stingy?

7_hottub1_thumb.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back