Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Moosies Back, Idaho Boulder Creek Hunt

I'm sure I got the one side. And like most stories there are 3 sides.... the side of each argueing and the Correct one no one knows. :p

I hear several landowners sell tresspass fees. Heck, Someone was on Heckman's ranch (YAh, the 50k acres he has least for years) telling Tim to get off, OOPS :)

I hear several landowners sell tresspass fees. Heck, Someone was on Heckman's ranch (YAh, the 50k acres he has least for years) telling Tim to get off, OOPS :)

Bet that went well.

"Also, I'll be going back for whitetail not to be a homo... "

See, I knew you weren't a homo despite what everyone on here says about you. :D

Sucks about his digs burning down but at least he can keep the hunting ops going....sounds like you had a good trip Oscar.

Heck, Oscar keeps killing critters like he has so far this year, he'll be getting a ring from the Drury boys, to be on their dream season show, LOL

Great buck Moose-man.....keep up the great work.....

Did you see Jackie Bushman and the gang up there? That would've made for some great stories. :D

Sounds like a fun hunt though. I think with all these critters your killing your getting good at all these different camera angles. ;) Looks like a good buck to me.

I missed those guys, they were in the week prior..... the filmed a elk being killed, not sure if it was Jackie or not. But when they were hiking out he fell forward and his Ankle didn't. "SNAP" a big opperation and several ankle pins later he was Road hunting. They had the elk almost packed back to the road. < 100 yards. It was ugly :)

They did have alot of boys with Coin in camp though, Notthat I am broke but I was by far the poor man at the table :( But I had alot of fun !!!!

I head up in < 3 weeks..... I'm excited !!!

Moosie, you ever going to tell us how big your deer is? The width isn't "how big." ;)

I'd be damn lucky to get a buck like that here,(other than the special buck tag). Mostly forkies... Atta boy Moosie. Good job..You could quit now and and would have had one helluva season.

Moosie, you ever going to tell us how big your deer is? The width isn't "how big." ;)

HAHAH.. YAH, I didn't want to put a tape on it because I didn't think my tape was that small. :(

His width was 17 3/8" (Yah, thats outside :p ) with 18 6/8" main beams 24" of mass.

He ended up 128 7/8 with 4 6/8 deduct's. (Pictures look good eh ?!?! ;) ) The only problem I did with the picture isthe hands. If you look at it you can see my 6" hands and compared to my big head it's out of wack *smile*

Last weekend I saw a picture of a deer that was claimed to be 34 inches on a cell phone camera. Well I am not sure if it was 34 inch 4x4 but he was supper nice. The monster deer I watched the first 3 days of elk season was on this guy’s cell phone to. He was sitting in a rock pile I guess and he walked by within 30 yards, and yes the season was not open yet. He was an 8x10 and no body killed him. Our deer season opens after 6 days of elk season so the old boys have crawled in a hole by then. It is only open for 7days also. This huge non-typical was with 11 other bucks on one day and only 3 of them were less than 4x4s. I had to work the first 5 days of the season so I didn’t even go look. The weekend after the season I did see two of his friends and they were 28 inch bucks or better. Olefish

Back