MOOSIE IN UTAH(Pics)

Tuffbucker

Here are some pics from Moosie's "gracious" visit to Utah. Moosie, Browtine, FOunder(from MM), and I went shed hunting and then had lunch at Cabelas. I was hoping someone from MM would take Moosie up on his challenge to meet him for a fight, but no one showed up! :)

Moosie and Founder
P1050392.jpg

Moosie Tuff and FOunder
P1050395.jpg

Moosie Tuff Browtine and Founder
P1050397.jpg

Here are some of the sheds I...i mean, "We" found! :)Lets just say, the lunch was a bit better than the shed hunting! :)

P1050387.jpg

P1050389.jpg

TUFF

Damn Oscar always showing off a tit.

Sounds like you guys had a Classic Oscar is in town time

I'm pushing 240.. I was 194 for my sheep hunt 2 years ago.......(Almsot 50 Pounds !!!) I wouldn't call it a little either ... :(

Was a Kick ass time though. Founder was the Real deal. He didn't talkthat much but with Browtine, Tuff and Me around I don't know how even a Woman could get a Word in edgewise.......

Thanx for the pics (Finally) Beotch !!

LOL Oak........ Uhhhh......... Well ......... Actually it's not that funny....(But I'm OK with it) ;)

No worries, My new Office is 2 mins from the house. I save probably 1-1.5 hours of driving time, Time spend going to the Gym now...... Or eating longer breakfasts maybe :p

I'm used to putting on 20 pounds for the Winter, 20 pounds off for the Summer.. this year just got a little crazy. Excuses are like "what" agian Oak ? ;)

After bear season this spring I'll be well on the Way to fighting shape again.....You can Bet my forked horn on it........ I actually hope he draws the tag !!!!!

Hey tuff, I thought you had Photo Shop, Next time Wipe off my Belly 'k , And make me look taller, you're like 8" taller then me and I'm 6' !!!! :)

why is Tuffbucker standing on the rear bumper of that blue car? Is he trying to intimidate Browtine?

Well Oscar, I didn't do much better than you over the winter, so I'm just happy to rub in someone elses pain. ;) Luckily my work should take care of the problem this summer. I'll be hiking around lots of sheep-like country.

moosie, bad visual. keep the shirt down, wear vertical stripes or something. i remember the weight loss from 2 years ago. you kicked ass, do it again fast or you will be sportin that new look forever. why not start a shape up page to get everyone who wants to loose a few pounds for hunting season where they can post some daily food and exersize logs. i am presently doing a group diet and weight/cardio program with two buds that allowed a few to many whoppers to slip into their diets. they are wanting to loose 45 and 30 each and are already down 10-12 each after two weeks. the acountability of the group makes it lots easier and fun. anyone can do it , but you have to want to first. go dump that soda and get some water. twodot

moosie you are just big boned and short for your weight, by the looks of the belly you should be 7`6" tall, you got any camo that is to small you are looking to get rid of? to think I was going to bear hunt with you this spring but packing bait is enough dead weight

T Bone said:
Hey spandex man, I'm planning on drawing. Do I need to rent llamas to pack your man-boobs around?
Just buy him a Bro, or Manzier and he will be set.

to think I was going to bear hunt with you this spring

Bring it Old man......

Do I need to rent llamas to pack your man-boobs around?

LOL..... Get a Llama, I'll need something heavy like that on my back to slow me down.

After that Picture that was Taken this spring, I'm slowly taking it off. The weight that is, Not my shirt. I take that off fast :)

I'm down to 230 from 240 and the end of this month plan to be around the 218 mark. Then the Real work begins. PAcking bear bait might help.LAying off the Choco Shakes and McD's lunchs/dinners and every morning breakfast's might be help too... but Not gunna happen ;)

dude, go on atkins for a month, you'll drop 20 lbs quick.....unless your trying to keep those titty's.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back