Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Moosie did not win a Lottery.

Moosie

Grand poopa
I'm not even sure were that rumor got started. Someone on mm.com once said I'm not posting there becasue I won the 20 million $ power ball and I stated that I didn't win the big one it was only 3 mill and after tax's with the lump sum ended up with only 1.4 mill. After that I don't think anyone else ever brought it up ?>?>?>??

I figured every one knew I was kidding but i have gotten several emails over the last month or so and a IM once and now I see Noharley asking it. I was guessing it was a joke or something .... but jsut to clear the Air I didn't win anything. Jack nothing. I don't even play the lottery. ever !!

So.... hopefully that rumor is put to rest ?

You won the lottery ! WOW, thats great, you deserve it big guy.
Hey, can ya loan me a couple hundred grand ?

Congrats on the lottery winning moosie, now you can afford to hire a guide in alaska since your dad is moving.

Can you take me and a few of your hunttalk friends also ;)

Delw

How about that, somebody not in their 80s winning the Lottery! When is he going to send the plane around to pick us up for the party? John

Congrats moosie that explains the tp rolls at your place.
moosiepaper.jpg
[/IMG]

I was told that's why his Dad quit...no longer needs to work due to Papa Moose's new found wealth!

Congrats again Moosie and thanks for that case of free hats and beer mugs you sent my way......;)

i heard that he has been spending money like crazy and is most likely almost broke....i cant see how someone could go through millions that quick, i bet he's still got a boat-load.
anyone else here that?

JB that's just a ploy to keep all those shirt-tail cousins at bay...way I hear it he's spending his dough like a drunken sailor and still has money to burn!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back