Moosie and IDBugler's 2012 wyoming adventure

Moosie

Grand poopa
So..... we don't have service very often. But as Badd a$$ as IDB is, sleeping in trucks and under bushes, I made him stay at a hotel tonight instead. Good to get a shower in and refreshed for some hunting !!!

We've been in Wyoming hunting 5 days.....3-4 days left. 4 tags in our pocket 2 deer / 2 lopes and nothing dead. I know I haven't been here in awhile, but send us some luck.... we need it :eek:

What? You went to WY, found IdahoBugler under a bush, and took him to a motel room?

I didn't think blokes like you guys need luck...shoot straight, i am sure the opportunity will come..

Even Blokes like us need luck amigo,,,,although.... we usually "MAKE" our luck, but we need it non-the-less. Hunting is never a gimme. Thanks for the well wishes guys !!!! Time for a nappy poo..............

"You don't go there to hunt......." :p

But good luck in Wyoming. Convince Bryce to let you shoot some small ones, just like you're used to!

Get 'em boys. Look forward to your pictures. Wish you luck! Imagine this weather system should help your efforts.

"Let's go to a hotel..."

"O.K."

:D You all knew it was going there...

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-10-26 at 11.34.39 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-10-26 at 11.34.39 AM.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 775
Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member