Moose Knuckles and IB Gay

TBinKodiak

Well Kodiak rolled out the red carpet for Moosie and IB. Their flight barely made it in due to the wind and limited visibility from snow. They did make it but IB is missing his Bow and some hunting clothes. We went Mac's to get Duck stamps then to Henry's for dinner, Tony's for an after dinner drink and then Wal Mart to see if IB could find some clothes. No luck finding IB anything, but Moosie picked up a thong and a little lip gloss. It also warmed up a little and is raining now. Hopefully his bow case will make it in tomorrow morning and the weather improves so they can fly out for the southend.
I dropped them off at the Buskin Inn (Comfort Inn) but forgot Oscars last name to give them a call tomorrow. Can someone shoot me a PM with it? My friend said he will lend IB one of his bows if it doesn't come in.
Here's a pic of a buck I was trying to explain to them at dinner. I love the palmation on this guy.

OldHarborBuck.jpg

That's an awesome buck

No need for a PM. Everyone knows his last name is Williamson.

Thanks Oak. If their flight doesn't make it out tomorrow morning I may pic them up for a quick duck hunt in the morning.

That's Jeff from Kodiak Combo's out of Old Harbor. I think this is a buck he went and shot on his day off from guiding. A friend and I ran into him at Henry's a couple weeks ago and he was worried he wouldn't get out for a hunt of his own. Then he e-mailed this pic to my buddy. I love palmated bucks (not to mention those 2 kickers) and would love to put that one on my wall.

When I picked IB up yesterday at his place, I couldn't believe how much stuff he had packed into that bow case. At first glance, you wouldn't even have known there was a bow in there due to all the clothes and misc items. That is a big bummer that it didn't arrive with him. Hopefully it will come before their puddle jumper takes off.

With thongs and lip gloss, I'm sure the two of them put 'comfort' back into the words "Comfort Inn".

Thanks for the update TB.

That sucks about the bow and clothes. If it doesn't show up, I think a loaner rifle would be the way to go. Too many personal variables with the bow. Not too worried about the clothes. Those two are pretty crafty and will come up with something (dare I say kinky).

Does a guy named Tim still work at Macs? Kinda shorter, and pretty funny, ex-Coastie.

Trash talking

Buglers stuff came in this morning. We picked it up after a "STOP WATCH" duck hunt this morning. Sitting in the waiting room waiting and looking foward to heading out. After a almost death crash on the plane yesterday in the snow, we're jsut happy to be on the ground.

More soon !!​

Back