Montana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan Baileys Fly Shop was one of my first jobs . It was some program in eighth grade where all the students went for an afternoon one day a week to a local business . An old gentleman that worked there was in charge of me . Him and I talked about fishing all afternoon and I don't remember much about working . There were about 20 ladies employed tying flys full time . This was about 1973 . They made those fish plaques on the wall for people that caught a fish over 5 pounds I think . They showed what fly they were caught on and the weight of the fish .

Does it bother you when your guy Trump tears into people at rallies? Or, is that different?
Does it bother you when "Creepy" Joe or Jen Psaki or Pelosi or Schumer or AOC or Schiff or Durbin tear into a POTUS that is no longer in office?

Does it bother you when "Creepy" Joe or Jen Psaki or Pelosi or Schumer or AOC or Schiff or Durbin tear into a POTUS that is no longer in office?
I asked you a question, thought you might have the conviction to answer. I guess not.

To answer yours, it all depends, is it a factual evaluation, or a myriad of obfuscations and exaggerations?

At least you’re consistent. This thread was a waste of my time.

Pardon my ignorance but I don’t have cable or satellite and don’t watch republican or state sponsored news. What has Tucker done to make people so mad lately?

Pardon my ignorance but I don’t have cable or satellite and don’t watch republican or state sponsored news. What has Tucker done to make people so mad lately?
Probably nothing. Heat, smoke and no water makes it easy to blame the confused Texas/Calif/WA plate trying to negotiate the roundabout into the local fly shop or FAS.

Hopefully, soon we can send them to Canada.

I asked you a question, thought you might have the conviction to answer. I guess not.

To answer yours, it all depends, is it a factual evaluation, or a myriad of obfuscations and exaggerations?

At least you’re consistent. This thread was a waste of my time.
"... I asked you a question, thought you might have the conviction to answer. I guess not. ..."

I can tell you what to do with your "guilt trip", but I think you've got a pretty good idea.
Trump was found "not guilty" time and time again, yet nearly a year since he left office, the "left" continues to "obfuscate and exaggerate". 🤔!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back