MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Montana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otto Matic

Uhhmmm.... is this the way you treat visitors to your state?
....or is it just because it's Tucker Carlson?
....or just because Tucker Carlson is "conservative"?

Can’t stand Tucker Carlson. I actually believe he does have blood on his hands with the constant vaccine misinformation that he spews. I don’t know how he lives with himself. A disgusting human being really.

and by the way, I don’t think Tucker is really a conservative or anything for that matter, he’s just a profiteering opportunist that found his niche to make tons of money no matter the consequences.

Last edited:
Can’t stand Tucker Carlson. I actually believe he does have blood on his hands with the constant vaccine misinformation that he spews. I don’t know how he lives with himself. A disgusting human being really.

and by the way, I don’t think Tucker is really a conservative or anything for that matter, he’s just a profiteering opportunist that found his niche to make tons of money no matter the consequences.
Knowing that joker is almost certainly 100% vaccinated too

Why do people even start threads like this? Is there any good that can possibly come of it? It’s a free country. A man in a fly shop can be hateful to Tucker if he wants to and that not be representation of how a whole state treats visitors. These threads are clickbait and I can prove it because I got suckered into it. 😂

I’ll be there next week. I’ll walk into a few fly shops and see if people lose their crap at the sight of me or if maybe people just don’t like Tucker. 😂

I’ll be there next week. I’ll walk into a few fly shops and see if people lose their crap at the sight of me or if maybe people just don’t like Tucker. 😂
Without a southern drawl, maybe you'll be treated well. I would certainly hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back