Caribou Gear

Montana Wolf - The waiting is over!

If hunting wolves will get you closer to hell, I hope by the time I die, I have already sprouted horns, a tail, a red jumpsuit, and carry around a little spear.

I have been told by many that some day, I would end up in hell. Maybe my wolf and bear hunting is a confirmation of those claims.

Hey, you guys should go to that link Randy just posted above for Mystery Ranch. Everybody should read what super smart Steve has to say about the wolf kill:rolleyes: I feel like i lost IQ points just reading what that retrad had to say............I can only imagine how much better this world would be without some of the incredibly stupid people that are in it.

Better watch out! PETA is coming!!:cool:

If hunting wolves will get you closer to hell, I hope by the time I die, I have already sprouted horns, a tail, a red jumpsuit, and carry around a little spear.

I have been told by many that some day, I would end up in hell. Maybe my wolf and bear hunting is a confirmation of those claims.

Don't forget Fin, if your a trapper, one foots in hell, and the other's on a banana peel.:cool:

Awesome shows...had to reread the hunt to my gf to go along with the 2 episodes!!!!! :hump:

Last edited:
Thanks for the teaching moments

My 7 year old and I were excited to finally see the episode. Spawned a lot of good interesting questions on my boy's part on why we would hunt wolves, why we would or would not eat them (our rule thus far has been we shoot it we eat it...) and he came away with an understanding of our need to be a part of the management process.

We love deer and elk and we'd love to hunt the wolf to protect that balance. Thanks so much Randy for putting out the quality shows with ethical behavior and standing firm on why you hunt and doing most of it on public land.

You are an inspiration to me and my boy out here in the wet side of Washington (though I'm a flatlander by birth). Looking forward to the next adventure!

Last edited:
Back