Montana wilderness association rally

teamhoyt

Capital rotunda. Noon on January 30. Holding a public land rally. Not sure if bha is also involved, but if a bunch of groups and people show up it might make quite a showing. Maybe someone more computer educated than me could provide a link.

On the Facebook page, it shows BHA involved. Anyone heading from Whitefish area?

It's MWA, BHA, MWF, Outdoor Alliance and MCV.

Be there or be square. It's a great opportunity to show our support of public land and programs like Habitat Montana that help us protect wildlife and increase access to lands we all own.

Hoyt, just a thought but this might get more views if the title was changed to Public Lands Rally or something along those lines. I've noticed some people get turned off by the MWA.

Hoyt, just a thought but this might get more views if the title was changed to Public Lands Rally or something along those lines. I've noticed some people get turned off by the MWA.

I can't edit the post or title? Not sure how anyway. I Will say I don't know crap about them other than apparently i signed a petition and got on their email list. I Haven't seen anything so far with them that causes me alarm.

Schaff where did you find the poster? It mentions a link for rides. I Can find one on mwa but I don't find any info about the rally on bha website?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back