Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Montana tags get mailed yet???

Jayce37

Hey guys. Just curious if anyone in Montana has gotten their elk tag/permit yet. No sign of mine in the mail

I bought my Montana deer and elk tags on April 1. They came in the mail on April 30. I deposited my $4 hunting stimulus elk refund check last week.

I applied for M/S/G/B and bought my ATV off road tag on May 1. Yesterday I checked FWP website and saw that I was unsuccessful in the M/S/G/B drawings, again, but no ATV tag in the mail yet.

Nothing for me yet other than my base hunting which they mailed to me after I called them several weeks ago. Still waiting on Big Game Combo to arrive.

Wasn’t MTFWP talking about going away from the “outdated” tag printing? I think you have to print your own. I remember reading it somewhere I believe on the website. See if I can find it

Wasn’t MTFWP talking about going away from the “outdated” tag printing? I think you have to print your own. I remember reading it somewhere I believe on the website. See if I can find it
[/QUOTE
they changed it back to sending them out - problems with system and cuz of the virus they didn’t want people coming in , they are sending them out in mail

they changed it back to sending them out - problems with system and cuz of the virus they didn’t want people coming in , they are sending them out in mail

AS with anything dealing with the FWP, it isn't clear. There were problems at the start when buying new licenses. Those were supposedly fixed and the new system was working. This is the notice I got at the end of the email I received that had my sportsman's license attached

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Beginning March 1, 2020, FWP will no longer use specialized license paper. Licenses, permits and carcass tags will be printed on 8½” x 11” regular white paper. Carcass tags will be printed at FWP and mailed to you within 10 days of purchase. Non-carcass licenses can be printed at home or displayed electronically. Purchases requiring a decal/clip will be mailed to you within 10 days of purchase or successfully drawing the license. All licenses sales are final except as provided in ARM 12.3.402(1). No corrections, changes or withdrawals can be made after the department has received the application.

havent gotten my elk tag yet. i think the second i see that thing i might pee my pants from excitement..... its probably for the best that i havent received it yet
LE permit or just general tag ? Either way , congrats ! Excitement is good !

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back