Buy 2nd rifle Colorado otc tag for all units??

TN VOL

Hey guys. Never hunted Colorado before..my son and I drew deer tags in an otc elk unit. Can I just buy one otc elk tag and be able to hunt all otc units with one otc tag or is it just unit specific??…I’m having a tough time interpreting the otc tags..thanks!

Hey guys. Never hunted Colorado before..my son and I drew deer tags in an otc elk unit. Can I just buy one otc elk tag and be able to hunt all otc units with one otc tag or is it just unit specific??…I’m having a tough time interpreting the otc tags..thanks!
Otc tags are good for all otc units. Double check regs because the otc units are shrinking every year.

Otc tags are good for all otc units. Double check regs because the otc units are shrinking every year.
Thank you..I wonder how long it takes to get the otc tag if you buy it offline?? We’re only 3 weeks out from season!!

You should be able to get it in plenty of time. You can also pick it up at a CPW office if your passing one during business hours

it will take 3-4 business days for it to be in your mailbox. If you wait until a little closer just pick one up when You get to CO

it will take 3-4 business days for it to be in your mailbox. If you wait until a little closer just pick one up when You get to CO
If you wait till you get here you could buy one at any store tht prints licenses, even Walmart. But if you order online it has to be a CPW office

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back