Montana SUPER TAG... Grrr.

I will let you western guys figure out whether the Super Tag or the auctions make more money for each state. I have to agree with Gerald Martin in that the Super Tag at least breaks the opportunity down to a cost that makes it affordable for everyone.

This is what sticks my craw a bit...

There is a difference between playing a cash lottery and playing a lottery for hunting ground, Least IMO.

This method of NO restriction on the qty of tags to purchase supports the wealthy over those not holding such cash to dispose of for such opportunities. I believe this slaps directly in the face of hunters in general as it promotes an avantage for some over others - when this SHOULD hold an equal playing field for opportunity to hunt our land.

Why should poor people ever be given the same opportunity as rich people? There is a reason in America why we have a system that rewards the wealthiest and allows them to enjoy ever increasing wealth and opportunity that is not-available to the poor people.

If you don't like it, you can always move to China or Cuba and see what you can hunt there.

Why should poor people ever be given the same opportunity as rich people? There is a reason in America why we have a system that rewards the wealthiest and allows them to enjoy ever increasing wealth and opportunity that is not-available to the poor people.

If you don't like it, you can always move to China or Cuba and see what you can hunt there.

The Cool thing is the poor people love to beat the hell out of rich wussies who inherited money.:D....instead of earned it... You don't see too many "Rich Boys" in cage fights.:):):hump:

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back