MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Montana Super tag drawing

Damn these spam calls with 406 area codes... Twice now I've thought my miracle drawing came through.

I applied for a few. Moose, Sheep, Bison, Goat, Elk. Just felt like that $5 lottery tag would be a good donation to MT conservation.

No dice on the ones that I bought. Do any of you know anyone personally that has ever drawn a SuperTag? Would be amazing for sure.

I know a guy that had the one of the first elk tag. He hunted all over the state in some of the most priemer places in mt. Said it was a blessing and a curse. After looking over so many bulls and passing up some real hogs he finally broke down and killed a 400 or 390. Said he's never been so stressed haha. I'd take the stress......

No dice on the ones that I bought. Do any of you know anyone personally that has ever drawn a SuperTag? Would be amazing for sure.
Not MT, but I know someone who has drawn THREE of the Colorado equivalent: sheep, mountain goat, and pronghorn. And I know another person in Colorado that has drawn sheep and mule deer.

Not MT, but I know someone who has drawn THREE of the Colorado equivalent: sheep, mountain goat, and pronghorn. And I know another person in Colorado that has drawn sheep and mule deer.

That is pretty amazing that they drew those three, especially the goat and sheep. Did the ones you know kill good ones? The thing that impresses me about the Super Tag is the ability to go anywhere, even the trophy units. Of course, I will apply again for MT SuperTags next year. I did in Idaho this year too, first year for that.

I know a guy that had the one of the first elk tag. He hunted all over the state in some of the most priemer places in mt. Said it was a blessing and a curse. After looking over so many bulls and passing up some real hogs he finally broke down and killed a 400 or 390. Said he's never been so stressed haha. I'd take the stress......

Amen. I could handle that stress!!

The web tells me I was close with one number ?? Its outlined in Red . Hmm
Maybe next time .

MT.PERCHMAN
It tells you what your closest number was, It doesn’t mean you were close.

My closest for sheep needed to be approximately 23,300 closer.

If ya ain’t first, yer last.

I don’t know anybody that has had one. But in 2014 I ran into a guy in the breaks that had the Elk supertag the year before. Might even be the guy Jonas is talking about. He had a similar story

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back