Montana MSG Results

I had a twinge of ambivalence about the sheep draw. After changing the unit I applied for, I was a little concerned whether I knew the area very well. The ambivalence is gone and nest year will have another bonus point in my column, like that will help.

Congrats to all who drew a tag. I hope the experiences include taking a good animal.

Congratulations to those who drew. I put forth my best efforts and failed. I only hold myself responsible for the hunting districts that I was able to apply for. The better hunters have won, and now I will gently fade away into the dark abyss that awaits failures like myself. Don't worry about me, I'll be alright, I still have a chance at the Bison call up list. I'm 5534 on that list, so there's still a chance.

Nothing for me. I guess that just means that my scouting and hunting adventures will have to focused on elk and deer again. Truth is that there aren't even enough hours in a day, days in a week, to do all the outdoor things I already can do, and I'm retired.

Dang!! Wait all day for that sliver of hope to get the as expected not successful!! On to the next!

Well I went from cloud nine to an unknown place. First time applying for montana, threw in the msg codes at the last second and obviously wasn’t paying attention. Scrolled through and saw successful on my sheep tag, looked up the unit to confirm where I applied (never been to montana). I applied for the unlimited 501 tag.

Now I have to figure out what I’m going to do.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back