Montana mountain goat (pic heavy)

Great goat great pics and great story. The scenery is totally awesome. Thanks for sharing that adventure with us and congrats on a awesome hunt.

Miller,
Congrats on the goat! That looks to be a good one. What are your plans for a mount?

Congrats!

Fantastic goat! Simply awesome, miller! :D

I too, hiked into wilderness by myself this year for my NV deer hunt. I had a few 'what if' thoughts cross my mind about being out there alone. For me, the success of killing isn't as sweet when I'm by myself. I wished family or friends could have been along...especially to help pack out! :D

Miller

Beauty of a goat. Did you cape him out for a shoulder or lifesize? Congrats guy!

Miller,
Congrats on the goat! That looks to be a good one. What are your plans for a mount?

Congrats!

I skinned him out dorsal, full body. Probably wishfull thinking as I really don't have the room or money for a full body. I like my other shoulder mount, so will probably just do another.

pictures and story......very nice.

Craig:

That is an amazing hunt. To do that on your own, the way you did, is something you will never forget.

What an beautiful goat. A real whopper.

As always, the pics are as good as it gets.

Congrats!

Wow, beautiful goat! Great pictures as always. Thanks for taking us along. That hunt sounds like a very satisfying personal accomplishment. Congrats!

What an adventure and a great looking goat too! Kind of ballsy to be taking pictures when you should be shooting but I do appreciate them.

Too bad you don't know somebody with a swell new taxidermy shop who could set you up with a fine looking mount for a small fee. ;)

Job well done!

Wow....just saw this for the first time...can't believe I missed it. Didn't even know you had another Goat tag in pocket this year.

Way to get it done! Those are great pictures and the Billy speaks for himself. Don't think you could've done any better than that dude. Awesome freakin' hunt....again. ;)

What a thought, the two mounts next to each other!

Matching shoulder mounts, maybe turned toward each other, is the other one turned? Wow! With some of those mountain pictures to help tell the story, that is awesome.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back