Montana Moose Sheep Goat RESULTS

Small sheep by MT standards and scenic mountains near my home - where I’ll be hunting sheep. Breaks? No thanks.
I can relate to this. In Idaho, I would not have traded a Hell’s Canyon hunt that produced a 20 inch larger ram for my Frank Church Wilderness hunt. And, I have seen a 20ish inch larger ram in Hell’s Canyon. In my mind, I have this image of where sheep should be, and that is where I would want to hunt them.

Based on his success with other game, I still bet Greenhorn gets an above average ram for his area.

The naked hippy chick talk was the first clue it wasn't in the breaks. Rolling around in the gumbo has yet to become a trend, but give it time.
"Organic mud bath" it could happen. In excited to see GH chase the ram. Will be fun to follow its already on a good start.

@Tjd back to your comment I do love the breaks as well. I talked to a guy this week that has 482 ram tag. Would be fun but I think this hunt would be funner, less stress.

"Organic mud bath" it could happen. In excited to see GH chase the ram. Will be fun to follow its already on a good start.

@Tjd back to your comment I do love the breaks as well. I talked to a guy this week that has 482 ram tag. Would be fun but I think this hunt would be funner, less stress.
Put up some yurts around the hippy wallow and you could be on to something.

43 years in a row for moose & sheep. Still nothing! No mountain goat either and I did not even make the list to possibly be drawn for a bison. Dang. Going to have to go purchase a few Super Tag chances. Maybe that will help my luck!

Back