Montana Moose Sheep Goat RESULTS

No, I haven't set foot in the unit.
I ran into a couple of older, "Seasoned", fells last year. One of these guys had that ewe tag in 2019 and the other helped him out with that hunt. Seeing that they had so much fun in 2019, the helper buddy decided to burn his MAX sheep points and apply for the same ewe tag in 2020. These two were back enjoying their adventure in 2020 as they had been successful in drawing another ewe permit..... The only down side was that the fella with the MAX sheep points....still had MAX sheep points and his buddy had drawn the permit two years in a row.

When I read your post, I figured that you had to be from that pair of hunting buddies. I didn't figure that using a person's max sheep points on a ewe was a thing, but I guess that I was wrong!

I hope that you are successful in the draw next year as any excuse to watch sheep being sheep is fun.

So Hunttalkers,

Even though I struck out (again) this year, I'm happy to say the Montana Wildlife Federation board president Tom Puchlerz drew a bull moose tag. I can't think of anyone more deserving. He's a great conservationist, committed volunteer and passionate hunter who has given a lot to wildlife throughout his career as a wildlife biologist with the Forest Service.

As a slightly younger buck, I consider myself lucky to be on retrieval duty for his hunt! Time to strengthen up the back.

No. I'm getting to the point I don't remember what cartoons I watched, but I do know I haven't grown up yet. As long as TT boy identifies as a ram, you should be good to go.
I didn't watch the same cartoons as greenhorn either. I looked it up. Last time I'm looking up anything coming from greenhorn's posts :ROFLMAO:

You'd burn 20 points on a ewe. That's insane.
I show 21 now. I plan to give the ram draw another try or two, then I’m going sheep hunting. Seeing someone not drawing an ewe tag with 20 points does have me a little more depressed than my usual not drawing the ram tag.

Back