Caribou Gear

Montana draw

So there were people with 2 PP that didn't get drawn and some people with 0 PP that did get drawn? Or am I not remembering correctly after 2 different threads and multiple pages? My uncle drew his deer combo, though I'm not sure on his point situation.

So there were people with 2 PP that didn't get drawn and some people with 0 PP that did get drawn? Or am I not remembering correctly after 2 different threads and multiple pages? My uncle drew his deer combo, though I'm not sure on his point situation.
Technically possible I think. Max points is three and 25% of 0 point holders get drawn.

Yes. They hold back certain % of tags for folks with zero points. With the new outfitter welfare rules, that means people with 1 point had zero chance to draw, but folks with zero points had some greater than zero chance. All in the desire to “simplify” 🤦‍♂️

Realistically nonresidents shouldn’t draw or expect to draw very often. I hoped some day, their opportunities would be limited, I did not hope a flood of new applicants would be the cause it.

The Director just called me to tell me a press release is forthcoming of what happened and what the remedy will be.

As Paul Harvey would have said, “Stand by …… for news.”
The old Friday News Dump. Classic move.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back