PEAX Equipment

Montana draw

It’s a stupid way to word it, and you should call them and ask. They get hundreds of calls about this, which they must enjoy, otherwise they would change the way they word it.

You drew.

What it means is, initially you did not draw, but then, you got a combo that was “released” by someone else who had initially drawn it, but then chose to have it automatically released upon not drawing a limited entry permit.

Some suggestions to lessen confusion for FWP might be “yes” in green “no” in red. “Drawn”. “Not drawn”.

Montana doesn’t need to send any of their people to training. They need to terminate or reassign them, and hire a competent outside third-party to run the entire thing. Kalkomy runs Nevada and Utah draws flawlessly and they would do the same in Montana.
1650034509999.png

If this is what is showing up and you have no successful draws you did not draw. Just talked to FWP this just highlights your choices if you were to draw and not draw permits.

For those that are curious. The gentleman I talked to said it took 2.2 PP to be 100% for NR Big Game Combo.

View attachment 219200

If this is what is showing up and you have no successful draws you did not draw. Just talked to FWP this just highlights your choices if you were to draw and not draw permits.
Incorrect … this is exactly what mine said before the draw and still says . And I DID not wish to release my elk tag when unsuccessful for LE . I elected to keep the entire bg combo . I didn’t draw the LE permit and now hold a big game combo under items held . So I don’t know what it means but I didn’t elect to release anything

View attachment 219200

Incorrect … this is exactly what mine said before the draw and still says . And I DID not wish to release my elk tag when unsuccessful for LE . I elected to keep the entire bg combo . I didn’t draw the LE permit and now hold a big game combo under items held . So I don’t know what it means but I didn’t elect to release anything
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/2XskdWuNUyqElkKe4bm" width="480" height="269" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="
">via GIPHY</a></p>

Any other Residents bonus points still not updating? Ive seen no change in mine
No change. But if I remember correctly it is typical for them not to be updated right now. I think last year my deer and elk points were updated sometime between now and the sheep draw.

Anyone have any doubts about whether Hank would be fine with more bull tags being issued due to a draw mess up?

The biologists said we couldn't hurt the resource so why ruin someone's day by taking their bull permit away?

Didn't say who I said how... I'm just curious cuz its funny that people act like their states love NR hunters... pretty much everyone in their home state would love less NR hunters. I was just curious what he meant by that

Where are people seeing their bonus points? I don’t see that tab any more in the MyFWP site.

Montana doesn’t need to send any of their people to training. They need to terminate or reassign them, and hire a competent outside third-party to run the entire thing. Kalkomy runs Nevada and Utah draws flawlessly and they would do the same in Montana.
But but then they couldn't cheat the system and allow their buddies to draw a breaks ram tag.😂🔥🔥

Back