Montana Draw Results - Elk, Deer, Antelope

Now I got one bonus antelope point so I guess I never drew, that is nucking futs, oh well I am giving the birds a big hurt this year. I hope;)

I am still waitin nothin changed yet put in for old faithfull 700 rifle anyone else hear any news from dis. 700 yet?

My wife now has a bonus point for antelope, not a good sign considering I put her in for 700

@#$$@#$!!!! My points updated no first choice antelope. First time in 10 years I didn't draw it. Good thing I found a huge ranch with little pressure that will let me on in my second choice unit.

I wouldn't get too worked up yet, there was some weird stuff going on with the bonus points on the elk B.

It seemed like they uploaded the applications and the bonus points were updated and went up then they did the drawing update and they went back down.

At least that's what happened on mine. I was thinking I didn't draw an Elk B and did.

Maybe that's not the case but it seemed to be on mine.

No antelope for me either...gained a point same story as every else. First time I haven't drawn for that area. Only a deer B for me this year.

I actually got my second choice a 900-00 antelope tag :) so I will have to give those birds a little break. I better get out my blind and try to find a water hole and sweat my butt off in and try to get one. I can't believe that is less than a month away.

I wouldn't get too worked up yet, there was some weird stuff going on with the bonus points on the elk B.

It seemed like they uploaded the applications and the bonus points were updated and went up then they did the drawing update and they went back down.

At least that's what happened on mine. I was thinking I didn't draw an Elk B and did.

Maybe that's not the case but it seemed to be on mine.

WOOOHHHOOOO! The wife and I party drew by the grace of god our second choice either sex antelope! Last year some people who put in first choice didn't get it! I'm back in this thing!! :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wisco94
Back