Montana Draw Results - Elk, Deer, Antelope

Had a buddy draw a moose tag, one draw a goat tag, and now the other draws a breaks rifle elk tag...............I didn't draw crapola..............looks like i'm going to be an extra set of eyes and a pack bitch for the year. :W:

Heh, least I got my Elk B tag... :) That and my 3rd choice unlimited muley tag. (kinda hard to not draw that one... )

Outstanding now is the super tag draws...

I struck out on the elk. It is gonna stink to have to drive three hours west, when I will be seeing and hearing bulls from the house.
The wife, however did draw her archery permit and her freezer is empty, so it looks like she will be up for first blood at our house this year. Clover is shoulder deep and horns should be unreal around here this season.

Both daughters and I drew our 2nd choice Elk B tags.

16 year old daughter drew a moose tag, 13 year old daughter drew a NM oryx tag and I drew a NM any weapon ibex tag.

Even without knowing the 'loper results, it's going to be a busy hunting year in our house!

I gotta carve some time off so I can do some archery hunting for myself!

Sounds like some 'Talkers drew some good tags. Congrats to the lucky few and my condolences to the unlucky masses.

OK, no elk "A" or "B" tags for this old hunter for 2011. Good 'nuff! I will chase WT and Mulies for the regular season. I am a happy camper tho' as I drew a mountain goat permit for this year. Will eagerly await the 'loper draw. Love 'em speed goats. MTG

Both daughters and I drew our 2nd choice Elk B tags.

16 year old daughter drew a moose tag, 13 year old daughter drew a NM oryx tag and I drew a NM any weapon ibex tag.

Even without knowing the 'loper results, it's going to be a busy hunting year in our house!

I gotta carve some time off so I can do some archery hunting for myself!

Sounds like some 'Talkers drew some good tags. Congrats to the lucky few and my condolences to the unlucky masses.

Holy smokes there's gonna be some dead elk at your place!

Why are the antelope taking so long? We all know they're only giving out six tags this year. It should be a relatively easy process.

@#$$@#$!!!! My points updated no first choice antelope. First time in 10 years I didn't draw it. Good thing I found a huge ranch with little pressure that will let me on in my second choice unit.

No antelope tag for me. First time I havent drawn a tag in 32 years. No elk either.:(

Arrggghh. Just was looking at my second choice draw odds haven't paid attention to them the passed couple of years, haven't had to. It used to be a sure thing second choice but last year was not...I might not be hunting antelope this year....first time in 15 years!! Come on please please give me a doe tag! Not holding my breath though...

@#$$@#$!!!! My points updated no first choice antelope. First time in 10 years I didn't draw it.

Wow, same here, but first time ever that I did not draw pronghorn. Can I trade my elk tag for a pronhorn tag?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back