Montana deer/elk due TODAY

FAIR CHASE

I really really hope I do not draw. Timing is bad and it would put a major damper on my life. Same goes for the big three in May. Please do not give me any special draw tags this year. It would be not good for me in so many ways. It would probably ruin my life. I really mean it this time.

There, lets see if that works.

What'd everyone apply for? I put in for the Breaks elk, and the new Custer buck tag.

I got my app in a couple weeks ago. Just going after a general deer tag, but will breathe a lot easier once I see the successful draw result..

In for elk special permit. And will probably keep my combo if I don’t draw.
Will just collect another point to add to the heap for deer i guess. Don’t know what to do with them. Save them until I have more time or something. Or just let them go.

I think i'm gonna hunt sheep for some reason. :rolleyes: In for elk and a 52 deer tag. I'm sure my wife will draw she usually does. :cautious:

What'd everyone apply for? I put in for the Breaks elk, and the new Custer buck tag.
Sounds similar. I've got a lifetime of bonus points for the new Custer tag so I've got a good shot at it. If we draw we'll have a good crew in camp this year ready to do damage and hunt a little too. #sniperschool #coldsmoke #craftbeer

We just applied for the tags that are hardest to draw. You know the ones.. no secret.. thought about goin back to the Breaks but that would be tough to fit in with the breaks sheep tag I’m going to draw this year..

Me and my son are in. Drew a good elk central MT elk permit last year. would be nice if my son drew one this year.

I drew a tough to draw LE elk permit last year, that was even tougher to hunt. Going to back to general season rifle tag in Regions 3/4. My son will be old enough to elk hunt, so I think he can fill either a bull or cow tag.

Time has pretty much run out on getting that new Custer buck tag. If you haven't got one yet, start making plans for some place else in Montana.;)

Last edited:
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back