Caribou Gear Tarp

Montana D & E this week??

I'm thinking it's unlikely at this point. If history is any indication if the you don't see "drawing in progress" right away in the morning then it isn't happening that day. Obviously, this year could be different but I feel like that's how it's went every draw since like 2014. I feel like I usually know around lunch time. I know the draw has happened as late as Thursday of this week, so I fully expect it to happen this week. But looking more and more like tomorrow or Thursday.
I'm leaning towards this as well.

I'm thinking it's unlikely at this point. If history is any indication if the you don't see "drawing in progress" right away in the morning then it isn't happening that day. Obviously, this year could be different but I feel like that's how it's went every draw since like 2014. I feel like I usually know around lunch time. I know the draw has happened as late as Thursday of this week, so I fully expect it to happen this week. But looking more and more like tomorrow or Thursday.
I dunno how I remember this but last year I believe it was later afternoon . But I’m in agreement, I’m going with Thursday

I am going with the 15th. And the times on thos picture are central time zone so still a chance for today. This was the first post last year. I was checking every 30mins on the 14th.

Disclaimer this is last years draw, don't want to get anyone's hopes up thinking it's going on now. 😀Screenshot_20210413-122935_Chrome.jpg

I dunno how I remember this but last year I believe it was later afternoon . But I’m in agreement, I’m going with Thursday
You know now that you say it, for some reason I feel like you're right and it did happen in the afternoon....like around 5pm central when results were released. Eff it! Just get the results out as fast as they can and make sure I get drawn!

Pheasant. Love it when I get the pheasant. Will whether I draw or not be influenced by what animal I get the time I log in and see the actual results?

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back