Montana bulls?

I'm loading up head the breaks 621 as soon as my partner shows up. Hopefully I'll have a good report to post next Wednesday.

I keep waiting for Matt (Elkdiesel) to do a quick write up but we certainly had a great opener. My son had a chance at a rag horn and froze up and we connected on this guy after slipping through a slew of cows and strong wind. Greenhorn isn't out yet so maybe he'll have something to show for his efforts.
Here's a teaser picture. Hopefully he gets on and posts the story behind the hunt.

View attachment 49055

^^^^^^^awesome bull. Well done as usual. I guess you haven't forgotten how to kill big bulls :)

Biggest dead bull i've seen a picture of so far is from Colorado......................you MT sissy la la's need to step it up a bit. This is not a midget hand holding that girth!

bone%20006.jpg

Here's a fresh one....

Pat, love the teaser photos, but could we see the rest of that bull? Please. mtmuley

Just saw crittergittr in a grip and grin. Feel as though he has some story telling to do!

Man by all these lil hints I think there def should be more story telling going on in the forum right now. Come on guys your killin us here!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giddyup64
Back