Montana bulls?

I'm loading up head the breaks 621 as soon as my partner shows up. Hopefully I'll have a good report to post next Wednesday.

I keep waiting for Matt (Elkdiesel) to do a quick write up but we certainly had a great opener. My son had a chance at a rag horn and froze up and we connected on this guy after slipping through a slew of cows and strong wind. Greenhorn isn't out yet so maybe he'll have something to show for his efforts.
Here's a teaser picture. Hopefully he gets on and posts the story behind the hunt.

View attachment 49055

^^^^^^^awesome bull. Well done as usual. I guess you haven't forgotten how to kill big bulls :)

Biggest dead bull i've seen a picture of so far is from Colorado......................you MT sissy la la's need to step it up a bit. This is not a midget hand holding that girth!

bone%20006.jpg

Here's a fresh one....

Pat, love the teaser photos, but could we see the rest of that bull? Please. mtmuley

Just saw crittergittr in a grip and grin. Feel as though he has some story telling to do!

Man by all these lil hints I think there def should be more story telling going on in the forum right now. Come on guys your killin us here!

Back