Montana Block Management Question

Jonesy125

Is there a way to pull up the detailed map/rules of a specific BMA like the ones left at sign in boxes on the fish and game website. I thought I had done this before but cant figure it out now.

Yes but I don't think they become available until sometime in the summer once they get the information together.

i believe you can call FWP and get on the mailing list when the new Block Management book is released. You should also be able to print these individual maps now.

Ok thanks, even last years maps and rules would be fine if I can still pull them up.
Previously, I noticed the Block Mgmt info disappeared on FWP website on Jan 1. I am not sure if this is still the case. The Montana Hunting Access App keeps all the info on there until it is updated in August.

Edit: As I suspected, seem to be gone on hunt planner and I can't find the individual site maps. The other app is like $15 and has all the pdfs for the individual sites. I don't think OnX has those, but someone can correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited:
Back