Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Montana Antelope draw

2 years in a row without an antelope tag 🤬
Yesterday my points went up by one…so I was pretty sure I didn’t draw. I think they do the drawing earlier than the system shows and when it says “pending” it is just uploading all the info to the site. I can usually see my point changes the day before the drawing…

My girlfriend drew a pretty good either sex tag with zero points!

My party did not draw either sex tags. Looks like my buddy inadvertantly leaving her out of the party application worked in her favor. I'm pumped as she's more excited about chasing them than she is deer and elk.

She must have the magic touch, as she also drew a nice NM deer tag last year in her first time applying for anything.

Nope . I had enough to draw but my hunting partner had 0 so we averaged out at 3 and it wasn’t enough . Oh well congrats to all

Dad and I applied separately for the same tag (600-20) with the same amount of points (2 I think?) He drew! But I didn't! LOL Oh well, we've seen a pile of them the last couple years so I'm pretty confident we can get that one filled for him.

Well the streak continues. Went 0 for 12 this year in Montana. General A tags for deer and elk for me again this year. Lifelong resident and long time collector of points in everything.
That is brutal! Do you hunt the general tags or no?

That is brutal! Do you hunt the general tags or no?
Yeah, of course. I don't mind the over the counter deer and elk tags and actually enjoy hunting those, in some ways preferably over the LE tags. Would be nice if I could draw something additional though like a cow elk tag, antelope tag or some day something special like a moose.

Yeah, of course. I don't mind the over the counter deer and elk tags and actually enjoy hunting those, in some ways preferably over the LE tags. Would be nice if I could draw something additional though like a cow elk tag, antelope tag or some day something special like a moose.
Agreed. Especially when you are a resident!

I went totally 0-fer this year and wasn't even swinging for the fences on anything (aside from MSG). C'est la vie.

Most upset about not getting the whitetail doe tag I wanted though.

Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 10.08.32 AM.png

Back