Caribou Gear

Montana Antelope draw

How many points did you have? I have 8 and I think is till only have like a 12% chance based on last years odds.
0 since I had a “any” in 2020 and applied for doe and got it last year . I just love hunting the things and I had a rancher that has lots of land and lots of animals tell me that I can come shoot a doe every year if I want . So that helps make the decision too

Drew my tag after 3 years. Used to be a gimme. Too many guys from the Flathead these days messed it up. mtmuley
Too many montana residents …. This will be general deer soon for residents one in 3 years … way it’s heading

Suits me. I haven't killed a mule deer in Montana since 2004. mtmuley
After just leaving the miles city meeting with Hank I was assured this will never happen, counts have never been better there is no reason to even consider changing anything we are living in our glory days. We are “knocking it out of the park with mule deer management”… I need a drink.

After just leaving the miles city meeting with Hank I was assured this will never happen, counts have never been better there is no reason to even consider changing anything we are living in our glory days. We are “knocking it out of the park with mule deer management”… I need a drink.
So late rifle into end of January then?

So late rifle into end of January then?
We have better buck to doe ratios (post season counts) than almost all premium tags in western states. This is as good as it gets. Good luck to all that drew antelope tags I’ll get things back on track.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oras
Back