Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Montana Antelope draw

Agreed. I don’t really need or want anymore tags, just more time to hunt.

I disagree with you two guys (@wtrfwlhunter and @8andcounting) give me my tag!! I drew deer combo, and want to be able to hunt a speed goat. I will pray for you guys not to get your tag, just as much as I want to draw mine. Taking a cousin with me from SC that has never been out west. I think he will get the bug, but he says he will not. He is saying this will be a one and done trip. That is what I said in 2015. Been every year since.

Man i can't imagine being as depressed as you when it comes to hunting Montana.
I’m not depressed- I just said I have a busy fall . I have 2 montana deer tags and elk tag already in hand that’s part of the busy - if I draw speed goat I’ll make it work and will enjoy your great state

I’m not depressed- I just said I have a busy fall . I have 2 montana deer tags and elk tag already in hand that’s part of the busy - if I draw speed goat I’ll make it work and will enjoy your great
I’m not depressed- I just said I have a busy fall . I have 2 montana deer tags and elk tag already in hand that’s part of the busy - if I draw speed goat I’ll make it work and will enjoy your great state
What kind of deer tags do you have?

Was wondering if it was whitetail or mule deer.
Ok yeh it’s 007-03 mule deer b tag . That’ll end up in the garbage like all 3 of my montana deer tags and my elk tag did last year never fired a shot in montana last year . Was a terrible year in montana last year for everyone , ranchers , farmers , hunters and the animals , the drought was terrible

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gowest23
Back