Montana 2021 Big3 harvest data???

sacountry

Has anyone seen the Montana 2021 MSG harvest data yet? Last year it was out less than 2 weeks after the close of the season. If there's a link to it that I'm not finding, please share. Still not a fan of the new FWP website layout...argh.

I've been playing phone tag all week with "Ron" who is inquiring about my moose and goat tag results.

I've been playing phone tag all week with "Ron" who is inquiring about my moose and goat tag results.
Good to know. Guessing Ron just wants an autograph and some swag ;) Last year they gathered up the fwp check-in results so fast that they didn't even get my last-week-of-the-season sheep harvest added to the total harvest for the district. Maybe they're going with phone surveys this year? Dunno.

I cannot believe we still use this outdated method of gathering data. Who answers calls from unidentified numbers anymore? Why do I have to get 10 different phone calls after the season asking if I shot a turkey, caught a paddlefish…. Hows about 1 single online survey that you fill out on your own requiring zero people calling and harassing me on ten different occasions?

I cannot believe we still use this outdated method of gathering data. Who answers calls from unidentified numbers anymore?.......
Not me. That is why Ron is likely to never get the information he is requesting. I get a few spam calls per hour, so I'm no inclined to answer any that aren't in my contact list.

I did call him back, but I think he doesn't answer calls not in his contact list. So, here we are.

Not me. That is why Ron is likely to never get the information he is requesting. I get a few spam calls per hour, so I'm no inclined to answer any that aren't in my contact list.

I did call him back, but I think he doesn't answer calls not in his contact list. So, here we are.
That explains a LOT. The Russians must have remotely infiltrated FWP....likely part of a tangled web of dark money involving the Wilks Brothers, GG, and UPOM.

The second time Montana FWP called I answered. It showed up that way on my phone and I talked to the girl. Can’t remember her name but I had no harvest to report as it was just an unsuccessful sheep hunt in the unlimited districts.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back