Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Monster on deercam.

schmalts

I got a couple good bucks on mine, the first 2 pictures. But... my buddy across the river got these last couple behind his house under an apple tree. what is sweet about that is the buck I killed bow season last year was also hanging around his apple trees around this time. will history repeat itself?? I fugging hope so:D

ICAM0074-1.jpg

ICAM0107.jpg

PIC_0077.jpg

PIC_0089.jpg

PIC_0093.jpg

hasent yet, buddy saw him in a field yesterday. I hope he does though, and tries to hide on my land!

FUGG!! the big one is down for the count. Oh well, at least one of the guys that do QDM got him instead of a brown is down guy.

Yea, he is legit and no game farm deer. Buffalo county WI is THE PLACE for big WT. In fact, more enteries in B&C from that county than anywhere in the world. Good genetics and soil make it all happen there with good QDM

You hear a score Pat?

not yet. Younger guy got him, and from what I hear a pretty good kid that passes a lot of bucks on the same property other won't so good for him.
Kind of bummed though as I was looking forward to hunt that one. Oh well, the other big one in those pictures has made an appearance on my camera since the velvet came off:cool:

Yea, spent allot of time there before it got to popular and then costly!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back