• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.
Wild Alaskan Salmon Seafood

Monster Buck

Moosie

Grand poopa
I call BS !!!! Someone fill me in on this story... I've heard a few talking about it being carved from wood.. IS this that one ?

If this story has been covered already, POST a link. I've gotten more then a dozen E-mails over the last month asking me about it.. SOME even have a story that goes with it, one stated the guy is throwing it up in his Cabin...... HAHA !!!

~ Moosie
~ Moosieid@hotmail.com
~ Lighten up, have a "POP"....

Moosie

Grand poopa
FINALLY.. GOT the answer from a friend.. that posts on another forum...

It STATES :

MOOSIE
All you have to do is ask someone who knows the truth.
This buck is a wood carving and a damb good one at that.
The only reason I know this is because the U.S. Fish and Wildlife contacted me about 8 months ago to ask me if I knew anything or had seen the buck, Which I didn't at the time. So a few months ago, when a wolf was shot, they called me again to come take a look at it. That is when I asked them if they had heard any more on this huge buck. That is when Officer Waland stated that it was a wood carving of the world record, only made bigger. I'd say someone has one heck of a talent. It looks pretty convincing in the picture. Once again rumors got the best of everybody.

ELKCHSR

That looks like a very good talent. I bet he could ask any thing he wants. Some of these lodges would probably pay it. He could do sheep and elk to..... :D Great story moosie..... :D :D

SITKA Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2g5mk