Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

MOGA, RMEF, and Randy Newberg

“Anti outfitter” ? “Reserving judgment” ?
What a load of BS !

Mr. Newberg’s opinions are a matter of public record, as much as any, and much more than most.
A web site, a T.V. show and numerous published articles and public testimony. Can anyone find anything that is “anti outfitter”. Please provide a link, some evidence.
Any honest outfitter should see that Mr. Newbergs efforts will help them and their industry in the long run.
He is certainly pro DYI.
He has spoken out against the few, monopolizing public resources for their own gain. That’s not anti outfitter, that’s anti slim ball.
The MGOA advocates on their own behalf, as everyone should have the right to do. But they (the MGOA) also benefit greatly from conservation funds provided by DYI hunters through license sales and donations. Now, with Mr. Newberg on the RMEF broad, they (the MGOA) see a powerful voice for these same DYI hunters, and they are using underhanded and deceitful tactics to undermine that voice.
They (the MGOA) have been caught with their hands in the preverbal cookie jar, they should be ashamed and make a public apology.

Aparently educating people on how to do a cost effective western hunt means your anti-outfitter. As a guy who moved from the midwest to Montana, I'd have loved to be able to learn from Randy and OYOA tips on hunting western states on my own before I moved out here.

Back