MO bill to require disclosure of firearms ownership

I saw this on the news last night, was like WTH. I'd be very, very surprised if it made it out of the senate. There's 24 republican's and 10 dems in it. Basically, like a lot of these gun bills around the country it's just a politician trying to make some noise, get some publicity, and hopefully some more votes a couple years down the road.

Basically, like a lot of these gun bills around the country it's just a politician trying to make some noise, get some publicity, and hopefully some more votes a couple years down the road.

Hopefully all of the pending gun legislation costs politicians a lot of votes in the coming years...

Basically, like a lot of these gun bills around the country it's just a politician trying to make some noise, get some publicity, and hopefully some more votes a couple years down the road.

+1.

Among my list of gripes about stupid bills like this that are just thrown out there to stir the pot, is that it wastes a lot of our elected officials time and resources, when they could be working on other more beneficial things.. = a waste of YOUR money!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VaDon
Back