Southern Elk
Well-known member
Huge HR for Riley to win it for the Braves!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Don't be so negative.Oh well, the bravos are going to sudden death in game 3
Good start for themDon't be so negative.
![]()
Eff the Yankees.Don't be so negative.
![]()
Got what I expected from them. Oh well, at least the Cowboys won't let me down!Astros got this.
I will be happy if they win one game in the first series. Not expecting to do much more than that.
Oops, who would have thought we win via the HRTime to win it our way, 8 runs and no dingers
Going to hear about the roof for the rest of the series.Oops, who would have thought we win via the HR
I used my eyeballs and yes- that was a bomb homer if not for the roof. Wow.Did they use statcast or anything to show it would have been a Homer? Now that is what you truly call home field advantage!